Innodisk has been devoted to continuously investing in talent cultivation, strengthening R&D, and manufacturing capabilities, not only to provide employees a high-quality working environment, and high-quality products for our global customers, but also to do the most for environmental sustainability. We implement the corporate philosophy of “ultimate service” in our every interaction with society, striving for a beautiful world.
Following the global environmental sustainability initiative with solar power, our measure is expected to reduce 48.36 tons of CO2 emissions.
The purchase of T-REC (Taiwan Renewable Energy Certificate) of 95,000 kWh is equivalent to saving 3% of the total annual electricity consumption.
Giving back to society and cultivating in the local communities, the proportion of our local procurement reached 89.15%, with a total of 115 suppliers.
Implement employee care and childcare, with childcare allowances from 0 to 6 years old, and employees' monthly subsidy up to +10% of the wage.
Sustainable Development Goal
Innodisk not only focuses on improving its core competencies in the industry, but also actively implements actions for sustainability, taking into account the opportunities and risks brought by various United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and continuously strives to respond to various international goals, ensuring Innodisk's sustainable development strategy stays in line with the international trend for sustainability.
- Help students from disadvantaged families to develop life skills.
- Provide scholarships for disadvantaged groups.
Good Health and Well-being
- Purchase safety equipment.
- Promote sports culture.
- Conduct health and safety education and training.
- Implement ISO 45001 and perform risk assessment regularly to reduce the probability of occupational accidents.
- Provide stable education to children from disadvantaged.
- Provide professional assistance from company employees and lead children to develop diverse skills.
- Set up scholarships for employees' children.
- Develop a maternal care plan.
- Provide maternity subsidies.
Affordable Clean Energy for All
- Purchase more T-REC.
- Produce with high energy efficiency.
- Provide scholarships for children from disadvantaged families to support their access to stable educations and equal opportunities.
Sustainable Cities and Communities
- In response to Covid-19, we donated special funds for epidemic prevention to Yonghe Cardinal Tien Hospital and National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University Hospital to balance the different healthcare qualities in urban and rural areas.
- Implement ISO14064-1 to disclose greenhouse gas emissions.
Peace, Justice, and Proper Institutions
- Comply with Fair Trade Act, fighting corruption and bribery.